Amid COVID-19, Baffi is practicing the following health and safety protocols.
- Baffi’s seating capacity has been limited, with tables and seating at the bar positioned to be socially distanced, with at least six feet between each party.
- Baffi’s employees have been trained in increased sanitation and cleaning practices, and they will be regularly sanitizing high touch areas, tables and chairs after each party, deep cleaning the restaurant each evening and increasing hand washing and sanitation throughout each shift in regular intervals.
- Baffi's leadership team will conduct health and temperature checks at the start of each employee's shift. All temperature checks are kept in a signed, daily log for record. Sick employees are not to report to work and will notify the restaurant if they have been in contact with a sick person outside of the workplace. Sick employees may only return after meeting all CDC guidelines.
- Baffi requires all employees and guests to wear masks at all times, except when seated at tables. Kitchen staff also wear gloves during all food preparation.
- Baffi offers hand sanitizer for guest use at the host stand and conveniently located throughout the restaurant.
- Baffi menus are one-use only and will be discarded after each use.
- Guests are welcome to enjoy beverages and food on Baffi’s outdoor patio that features a fire pit.
- Baffi’s full menu is available for takeout.